3D Printing Noob

dandanattack

Hey guys. Just curious as to what you find the hardest about developing a model to 3D print? Also what program do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imthatguy

Putting it in "H"
Hey guys. Just curious as to what you find the hardest about developing a model to 3D print? Also what program do you use?

The hardest part for me is thinking is 3 dimensions. I've never been good at that, and even when building with styrene I find myself going back and redoing things once I've thought of a better way. With that in mind, I like using Fusion 360, as that particular software allows for actually going back and modifying previous steps. I'm sure they all do that, but I'm most comfortable with it.

dandanattack

Ah nice. Thanks for the reply. I?m just trying the free software for now to get my feet wet. I don?t have a 3D printer but in all honesty I feel like that is the future and I do love to create and I hope that this will help me achieve what I want in scale RC

dandanattack

Oh also I?ll be using Blender because I have used it before. Albeit very little. Just messing around. But from what I read you can use it to 3D print as well