A Little "Brown Sugar" Anyone? 2019 SEMA - C10 Camper - in 1:10 Scale.

JunkGTZ

Supporting Member
How cool is that! You get to put it up to the 1:1 truck. I can imagine they were as knocked out by it as we are.

joe122

How cool is that! You get to put it up to the 1:1 truck. I can imagine they were as knocked out by it as we are.

I was stoked, they loved it and it was in time for both the Goodguys show and the owners birthday!

joe122

Wow, did you make the tiny one in HO scale, or is it like a Matchbox car?

That's awesome that you got to meet the guys who built it and check out the real one! Did they know you were working on it and planned for a photo?

Thank you!
No, it's 1:10 scale....just tried to mimic the variety of photos I could find. They were following the build, had really wanted it, then a Goodguys car show was coming and the builders birthday so the auto body shop that painted it - who happened to be very close friends of the the owner of River City Rods, bought it for him. That's how the photo of the two came to fruition.

joe122

Huge thank you to #truenorthrc for a killer job on the "Brown Sugar" emblems!!!! I know that myself, #craigpiggot and #austenstoll really appreciate how they turned out!!! And thanks to #ChrisRobinson for recommending them!!!! #gcmracing IMG_7425.jpg75246797_3009298895856917_3425884919817345015_n (2).jpg