Action Me

nigelpheron

Supporting Member
Well, found a poseable figure that was the right height I needed, with out having to butcher up the body parts.

A whole world of figures opened up to me, after a year and a half of searching for "poseable action figure", and varients of that phrase. The key search phrase is "fashion doll". There's ones from 11cm, right up there to bodies that could be used for 1:4 scale turks.

I ended up with an Obitsu 21cm male, white skin, magnets in feet. The smaller size of their line up, are juvenile styled, so the body is skinny (not at all like me). The clothes I put on him hides that though, so all is good.
The problem is when I make an Action Chick. I need her to be the same size as Action Me, but I want her to "Trampy-redneck-hot". A juvenile female body is not that, so I will have to size up the jubblies, and some "badonkadonk" to her body. In other words, women'r up a few years. She will be a future project.

Back to the male. Here is Action Me. All I have to do now (when hobby-funding is topped up again), is get my head from CM&F.

Check'em:

Might have to use some epoxy putty, to add some "Armadillo in the trousers". I also could make a wee cucumber, wrap it in foil, then jam it down the pants...:laughing:

ACTION ME 1.jpg

ACTION ME 2.jpg

ACTION ME 3.jpg

ACTION ME 4.jpg

A nice headless stroll through the woods.

ACTION ME 5.jpg

Guarding the contraband in the crate:

ACTION ME 6.jpg

Ouch! I loosened the arm joints, by mashing in some compound, then working them until loose. The the hand was tied & CA'd to the wheel.

ACTION ME 7.jpg

ACTION ME 8.jpg

ACTION ME 9.jpg

Here I is steering:

More to come when the head is done.

::D:

Ikaros

Awesome what you've done with the hand, stunning

Cann't wait till your head is on there. Thanks for sharingthe search phrase btw! :biggthumpup:

nigelpheron

Supporting Member
Awesome what you've done with the hand, stunning

Cann't wait till your head is on there. Thanks for sharingthe search phrase btw! :biggthumpup:

You are welcome. l Also found out that you can get just the bust, so for the female, I won't have to sculpt them. I still probably will though. There's just something about sculpting boobies...

You could pit a 1/10 scale sock in his pants

:laughing:

DRW-FJ40

chicks dig small trucks
Very cool, Great way to lose a few pounds, build up the pecs a bit and have the hot redneck woman of your choice hangin' by your side. I've always wanted Petra Nemcova sitting on my lap... and pass the cucumber please.