Armature Alley 2012/2013 winter season opener pictures

matt c

Here's the shots I captured. We had a few others who I'm sure captured much better ones. Rezza will be adding a few soon too, which his brother took. Thanks for looking!

IMG_2266.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2270.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

IMG_2276.jpg

IMG_2278.jpg

alan

Fun shots, Matt! Thanks for capturing some of the spirit!
I've already spent considerable time trying to figure out how to copy your awesome custom Sunny 'upgrades' without it being too obvious.

motocrawler

Awesome time guys! Thanks again Al for hosting and for the great times. Here are some of the photos my brother captured from the first half of the night.

Car.jpg

_MG_3244.jpg

_MG_3378.jpg

_MG_3376.jpg

_MG_3241.jpg

_MG_3298.jpg

_MG_3286.jpg

_MG_3324.jpg

alan

Awesome pics, Rez! T'would seem the poor lighting in the basement wasn't much of an issue for your brother. Really great to get some good documentation of the Alley! And I now have proof that I actually did fix the 911 front end before this race-day served up a new round of scars.:biggthumpup:

DRW-FJ40

chicks dig small trucks
Man, I am really diggin' this track. the more you look the more I see. all the little scenes going on in the background are so cool, favorite: traffic cone pile & junk in the curve next to the overpass with the beach in the background..... Excellent photos & some very cool rides too.

R

robotron

Y'know Al, i was thinking about what you said the other night while playing GT5 about how i need to display less talk and more action with my RC'ing. After careful consideration.....I finally picked up a Cup Racer. IT'S ON NOW!!! hahaha Well maybe not just yet, after i get it built.

Tim.

L

Little Guy

Haven't seen you in a while, Tim. I'm with Al on this one. The sooner you stop yapping and start building, you can come racing. It'd be nice to see you again.

matt c

Haven't seen you in a while, Tim. I'm with Al on this one. The sooner you stop yapping and start building, you can come racing. It'd be nice to see you again.

There's the pot that called the kettle black! Great to see you too Justin! Oh, wait. I haven't seen you at all in forever.

Oh and Tim: Don't 'come racing' with Justin. That will not lead you to where we're racing at all. Unless you also think that 'come racing' means; Leave your broken car at your friends house and stay home alone.

Disclaimer: I might have mean't everything I just said above literally. Don't take it the wrong way. I'm a jerk. It's mean't to hurt.

Matt

alan

:laughing:...

Excellent news, Tim! If I didn't enjoy hanging out and competing with you guys, I wouldn't bug you to come out. I'm glad you understood what I was saying the other night and I look forward to seeing what you create with your new Cup Racer (we've got high expectations from you). We've also got these cars dialed in pretty well so if you need any advice getting tuned for RWD or you want to do some testing in the basement, lmk.
2thumbs

Good to see you on here at SBG as well, Tim!

UNGLEWD

Supporting Member

There's the pot that called the kettle black! Great to see you too Justin! Oh, wait. I haven't seen you at all in forever.

Oh and Tim: Don't 'come racing' with Justin. That will not lead you to where we're racing at all. Unless you also think that 'come racing' means; Leave your broken car at your friends house and stay home alone.

Disclaimer: I might have mean't everything I just said above literally. Don't take it the wrong way. I'm a jerk. It's mean't to hurt.

Matt
Perhaps a conversation better left for the PM box so we don't have to read it?
THX