Axial Jeep Buildoff 1st Place - 1982 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Kellerkind

Yeeeeeeeeehaw! Congrats Halme! Nice to find your build inside the "Guilds Finest" section. Very well deserved! Enjoy! Regards Jens

Halme

V.I.P. Member
Wow! Didn't see this coming. :biggthumpup: Thanks everybody, really appreciated!

Definetly going to build more from scratch, but what would it be.. Lots of building time is consumed when following and drooling all the masterous build threads on this forum. What a great place we have here!

LRTd5

Supporting Member
::2thumbs ... Congratulation!!

Great to see this awesome build in the "Guilds Finest" ... so it can't get lost ...

Regards
Wolf

Halme

V.I.P. Member
::2thumbs ... Congratulation!!

Great to see this awesome build in the "Guilds Finest" ... so it can't get lost ...

Regards
Wolf

Thanks! It was awesome process all through! Happy to hear that lot of people like it, too.

wow great job and legendary Jeep

Legend indeed! Thanks! :laugh:

congratulations and beautiful jeep

Thank you Eric!

Well deserved. The jeep is stunning

Appreciated! I's still stunned that I won this. Thanks!

Halme

V.I.P. Member
Here is a video as promised! (Sorry for lemon quality.)

Filmed at my personal "offroad park", M?yryl?. It could be translated as a "Crawlville" perhaps.

Hope you enjoy! Have a nice summer everyone! :biggthumpup:

Greetings, Heikki

Halme

V.I.P. Member
Thanks everyone for your comments! Appreciated, highly!

Diggin that hinged rear bumper! Great idea.

Weell the "hinge" is just a piece of duct tape to hold the bumper in place. It was unintentional but seems to work. :laughing:

Jerp sitting safe on my shelf, hasnt seen much outdoors after I stole the driveshafts for other project. I think that I should make a new video and maybe add few details too.

Scrmblr2

Omg......do you still have the truck?
I have been in love with scramblers for years. I should have bought one decades ago before their prices went crazy.
Awesome build.