Dragula!!!!

joe122

Took Grandpa outside yesterday, had to be sure he liked my version of "Dragula". Looks Like he approved!!!
Link to a video. https://www.facebook.com/scott.lempert.9/videos/4278092032218671 IMG_9347.jpgIMG_9352.jpgIMG_9334.jpgIMG_9325.jpgIMG_9341.jpg

Last edited:

Frizzen

That looks killer!!! I don't think grandpas gonna have any trouble winning with that.

The front wheel scale looks a tiny bit tall. I'm wondering if there are some 1/10 dirtbikes, or one of the 1/14 scale 27" road bikes or dirtbikes might come closer?

Awesome job capturing the drag car

joe122

That looks killer!!! I don't think grandpas gonna have any trouble winning with that.

The front wheel scale looks a tiny bit tall. I'm wondering if there are some 1/10 dirtbikes, or one of the 1/14 scale 27" road bikes or dirtbikes might come closer?

Awesome job capturing the drag car
Thanks!! I searched. Besides buying a few different scale examples I settled on the 1/10 scale bicycle I found that looked to fit best. I agree, they are a little taller than I'd like. I am still looking for options now that I found that I can adapt something to this. I will check your 1/14 scale idea - Thanks!!!!