Ford Bronco Concept

Fourth Protocol

V.I.P. Member
Mate you should be happy with it this truck looks awesome ::bigdrool
What a top job ::starstruck

Thanks for sharing ::2thumbs

Thank you :biggthumpup: And guess what? It's done ::D: Here's that last list I made -

● Re-attach hood Done!
● Repair tailgate Done!
● Repair crack on along right side Done!
● Repair damage to windscreen frame Done!
● Detail windscreen Done!
● Put on the GCM diff housing plate/cover (stupidly one bought one, the second will come with my next GCM order)
● Make a steering wheel Done!
● Attach the dashboard with magnets Done!
● Paint one of the seat bottoms Done!
● Make rear view mirrors Done!
● Get the remaining windows done Done!
● Line inside of the tailgate Done!
● Hook up the lights
● Hook up the winch Done!
● Touch up paint I didn't spot during the damage assessment Done!

Can't find the diff housing cover, and decided against lights because this thing just isn't going to be run enough to make it worthwhile. Anyways, the photos of my first scratch build:

RcBroncoConcept01.jpg

RcBroncoConcept02.jpg

RcBroncoConcept03.jpg

RcBroncoConcept04.jpg

RcBroncoConcept05.jpg

RcBroncoConcept06.jpg

RcBroncoConcept07.jpg

RcBroncoConcept08.jpg

RcBroncoConcept09.jpg

RcBroncoConcept10.jpg

RcBroncoConcept11.jpg

RcBroncoConcept12.jpg

Started in July last year, and took about 6 months of my spare time.

Waiting for some decent weather to get some video. I'll post that up when it happens.

matty85

Holy shnikes, just pulled a nigel on you're first scratch build. Very impressive! I like how you can transform the look, love it, and love this concept!

pardonmyn00b

What the hell was that?!
You're first attempt makes my last attempt look my first attempt.

That's a toy truck to be proud of. Well done!

Fourth Protocol

V.I.P. Member
Holy shnikes, just pulled a nigel on you're first scratch build. Very impressive! I like how you can transform the look, love it, and love this concept!

;) Yeah about all those moving parts and opening and closing stuffs? I don't recommend it. It REALLY complicates things :smoke: But, thank you ::2thumbs

Excellent! Amazing craftsmanship.

Thank you :blush: You know these photos are curated right? Right?? ;)

Mate, you ought to be very proud of that achievement!!!!

Well done indeed.

Cheers
H2Micr0

Thanks man. I love the truck because of what's invested in it and because it's my first. Reserving pride for the next one though. It (the next one at this level of detail) is going to be a 4x4 rally build on a TT02. Hoping to use some of the things I learnt on this one, on that one...

You're first attempt makes my last attempt look my first attempt.

That's a toy truck to be proud of. Well done!

Think there's any value in a bloopers post? My first attempt looks like a first attempt. .75mm styrene for external body panels is a good idea said nobody, ever. Your last attempt looks like it was built by someone with experience. Happily I've gained some now.

I appreciate what you're saying though, thank you ::2thumbs

Brother you've done one heck of a job on this build. Well done!!

Thanks man, and so have you :cool:

Wow, very nice indeed!

Thank you :blush:

Have a brother in law + family over from Paris this weekend, so didn't do much, but did manage a sleeping bag for the Bronco. Made from my 1st Krav Maga training shirt, so should be robust enough to withstand moths and keep the dust off the truck.

cover01.jpg

Man it feels good to have finished this build. There are some things I want to toy with, like the Big Oly wing and net doors, but I can do that now knowing there's nothing else I need to do to call it done!

Ryno620

Supporting Member
Amazing finished result mate! Love the colour, the wheels, the interior, the opening parts...everything!