Ford Bronco Concept

Fourth Protocol

V.I.P. Member
Amazing finished result mate! Love the colour, the wheels, the interior, the opening parts...everything!

Thanks dude. It was quite a ride getting here. And a surprisingly underwhelming finish. I think that will change when I shoot some video ::2thumbs

I have been 10 years in this hobby, rarely have I seen something as beautiful as this Ford bronco build.

Whoa can't be that good. Praise indeed. I appreciate it :blush:

Probably time this thread got moved.

;)

Congrats sir, well deserved. Top notch build.

You're going to laugh - I looked through the page yesterday looking for the thread and saw "Moved" and thought what the :sh1t: something's gone wrong! Thank you. Humbled. The Bronco is in more epicerer company than it :blush::paranoid:

Absolutely, it's just so well done.

Congratulations!

Thanks bro ::D:

Good move, well done. So clean, well executed. Be proud and drive it!

You may have noticed I drive them all. Will try not to toilet this one like I did on it's first outing :blackeye:::awwcrap :biggthumpup:

Such awesomeness! Congrats and well deserved! ::2thumbs

Strewth mate thanks! If the paint job was quality like you do I might agree ;)

This really does look awesome. I'm certainly in awe!

Thank you. Wearing out the T key on my keyboard ::2thumbs

Congratulations! Finally in the right place!

Ha ha like I said earlier, I hope the next one is more deserving! Thank you :blush:

OldfartRC

That is simply unbelievable! Looks like something that Ford SHOULD build! The attention to the tiniest details, the fit and finish.......
The fact that you made something that isn't even available for sale to the public - there's just no words!
Brilliant!

Dustinf11

I found this build while looking for hood hinge ideas for my cherokee abs body... and I'm glad I did. This has been a fantastic read.

And I now know exactly what to do about my hinge problem... more styrene.

Thanks

Fourth Protocol

V.I.P. Member
Holy cow, I just spent a solid 40 mins looking through this lengthy build. You did such a great Job. Well Done!!

Agreed just read the entire thread. Amazing work. Absolutely stunning outcome.

Very well played, Sir.

Amazing build! Can't believe that was scratch built

:biggthumpup::biggthumpup: on this build...........

That is simply unbelievable! Looks like something that Ford SHOULD build! The attention to the tiniest details, the fit and finish.......
The fact that you made something that isn't even available for sale to the public - there's just no words!
Brilliant!

Thank you, all of you ::2thumbs Was a lot of fun building it, and yet the biggest single lesson was to never build when your only reference is a bunch of photos. I replicated the perspective rather than actual dimensions ;)

I found this build while looking for hood hinge ideas for my cherokee abs body... and I'm glad I did. This has been a fantastic read.

And I now know exactly what to do about my hinge problem... more styrene.

Thanks

No worries, obviously pleased if it helps ;) You did remind me to post up some more photos though, so thanks for that too. I had it out in the spring, I think it was, and typically too into driving to bother with decent photos or any video at all. Did take a few though -

WP_20170325_17_27_02_Pro.jpg

WP_20170326_12_44_59_Pro.jpg

WP_20170326_12_45_18_Pro.jpg

WP_20170326_12_45_42_Pro.jpg

WP_20170326_12_46_18_Pro.jpg

WP_20170326_12_46_45_Pro.jpg

Will try shoot some video of it in October - big meet in the Derbyshire peak district where I'm giving it it's next run.

Halme

V.I.P. Member
Good to see this sweet candy out again! ::bigdrool :biggthumpup: ..and not even a scratch. You know how to drive AND build.

Fourth Protocol

V.I.P. Member
so clean..I think it only needs a doll inside

Yeah. I really should put Super Sonico in there :luv:

Nice. I really can’t wait to see the finished product!

Thank you. It's finished ;)

nice replica, love colour and details.

man the details... this is scratch build wonderland

i like it a lot

Dude it was my first scratch build - it's terrible. I built it from photos rather than drawings, and it shows. But I scored in that I chose a truck people really like :cool: but thank you ::2thumbs

Anyway I still take it with me to pretty much all the meets I go to. Don't drive it all the time, but I did have a good run with it at the Eifel Scale Challenge in Germany last month.

Bronco_Eifel_Scale_Challenge_01.jpg

Bronco_Eifel_Scale_Challenge_02.jpg

Bronco_Eifel_Scale_Challenge_03.jpg

I really do drive it like it's on eggshells. Because it's my first scratch build. And the only time I've exceeded the effort I put into this is when I built (and have still to finish) the F5 COE.

aar0nsw0rksh0p

Dude, for your first scratch built project, this is incredible! The amount of patience, thought and effort put into this, mad respect man.

Dustinf11

Just when I think I'm starting to plateau in my crafting skills, I see work like this and it gives me a new mastery to inspire to.

I think a scratch build may be in my future.. though it will take me 5 years.

Fourth Protocol

V.I.P. Member
Dude, for your first scratch built project, this is incredible! The amount of patience, thought and effort put into this, mad respect man.

Thank you. There are sooooo many things I've learnt since building this thing that it's borderline embarassing when I get it off the shelf. But I love it anyway!

Thanks, both. There are sooooo many things I've learnt since building this thing that it's borderline embarassing when I get it off the shelf. And still tweaking it to this day. It just got an XT60 connector, after all this time a driver, and I repaired the door hinges, which were a bit tired.

Rc_Bronco_Concept_Driver_01.jpg

Ryan Reynolds on a Wild Willy body. I've been planning to put Super Sonico in there for ages but modifying the figure I have isn't worth the effort. It's ready for SuperScale in Germany this weekend ::2thumbs