FORD MONSTER/DC - Axial Wraith Build Off Entry

B

beaster

well peeps i quess its time to get the build pics up and on the way. pics were mostly taken on my i phone so the pics are not the greatest . I m new to the whole posting pics and want not so plzz bare with me . I also get a little caught up in the build at times and forget to take pics sorry lol. well lets get started on the starting of what will become the FORD MONSTER/DC WRAITH :rock:
IMG_1193.jpg

look into the light!
IMG_1201.jpg

foff! with the proline sandpaws and for the mud and rock 2.2 tsl sx's
IMG_1222.jpg

thinkn these will work great for sum tunes. they are computer speakers powered through the usb and a basic headphone jack for audio .:rock:
IMG_1219.jpg

i think its a good fit, after i got excited and decided to hack the back out for sumthing diffrent :biggthumpup:
IMG_1248.jpg

.090 abs for the box and 1/8 polycarb for the top
IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1330.jpg

this should work for now
IMG_1215.jpg

nice view from up here

B

beaster

I saw more of this in another thread.... someone's holdin out on us!!!!

im just slow at the whole getting pictures on here im tryn but have been occupied with weddings so my bad for lackin should be complete soon still waittn on sum parts as well :biggthumpup:

B

beaster

here is sum more pics enjoy:biggthumpup:
CIMG1787.jpg

A Tacon 2230 kv being cooled down by a 3racing fan/heatsink #3
CIMG1788.jpg

Here u can see i have removed the bumper and have takn the bumper lights removed the housings and mounted them next to the headlights. Because i have removed the bumber i wanted to protect the 2075 traxxas servo with a lexan bumper i made. I also had to beef up the stock steering arm with high density polyethelyn (hdpe) this will never break! I think lol well il find out . An old shock was used for a steering rodshhh
CIMG1789.jpg

#2 quick and ez battery change (2 hood screws and wala) reciever is located in the passenger side foot well with the ligh module on the other side of it . They are bonded there with 3m dual lock velcro.

B

beaster

CIMG1793.jpg

sum tube work done i just cut a section of the rear cage heated uo the side bars and srewed them in through vacant shock holes. This partial cage removal allows for a better visual of the stereo as well as it gives the truck its own look.
CIMG1791.jpg

CIMG1803.jpg

rear view u can see the location of the traxxas velineon esc , axail shock bar and a vacant location from the subbox
CIMG1804.jpg

#1 sub box and subs in its place little light action ( a green led will b going in )

B

beaster

CIMG1797.jpg

CIMG1794.jpg

CIMG1795.jpg

i went for the checkerplate vynal look lol as well as added sum colored vynal to the dash and the seats black with green racing stripe. relocated the speakers (well speaker decals) and an exhaust for the the motor fan
CIMG1800.jpg

full strip or partial stripe, it ended up with the partial strip

B

beaster

freqeskinz form rpp hobby had exsactly what i was looking for and thanx to the gf (thanx babes) they showed up not long after i found out about them.
IMG_1359-1.jpg

Dc had stickers as well much needed for the build.
IMG_1360-1.jpg

IMG_1240-1.jpg

.030 lexan was used for the construction of the kustom skinz, this would become the outer panel to protect the freqeskinz from any damage. A partial hood protective skin has been made for the roof but unfortunaly nothing for the hood yet.
CIMG1822.jpg

the hood and roof were the stock panels add the freqe skinz and wala whole new truck skinz
CIMG1820.jpg

here is the finished product, the kustom lexan skin design allows for a protective clear kick panel and a protectiion for the under bodY

B

beaster

MUHAHAHA the FORD MONSTER/DC WRIATH! :rock:
CIMG1823.jpg

2.2 tsl sx's for off road!
CIMG1824.jpg

CIMG1826.jpg

CIMG1813.jpg

a small 4.8v 150 mah hides in the monster energy cooler. It will suppy the power for the stereo sytem an mp3 player will supply the music.
CIMG1811.jpg

CIMG1833.jpg

couldnt find a Ken Block fiqure so Matt Hardy u got most of your clothes on u get to drive!
CIMG1837.jpg

foff!
CIMG1842.jpg

IMG_1316-1.jpg

thANX for lookn :rock: