Formula 1, wettrack

alan

I can't even begin to describe how jealous I am of all those nice on-road tracks in Europe. When I visit Denmark (my homeland), I have 5 tracks within a 45 minute radius of Copenhagen.

street.terror

we have a pretty sweet modded tennis court here... but not enough F1's tried like mad two years ago to get a class going for them

Ikaros

Awesome. Canada needs more organized racing, so we can have some awesome tracks like this.

I can't even begin to describe how jealous I am of all those nice on-road tracks in Europe. When I visit Denmark (my homeland), I have 5 tracks within a 45 minute radius of Copenhagen.

When I lived in The Hague, i was a member of the HFCC for a couple of years. It startedas an offroad club, but after the arrival of the 1st TA-01's they repaved their Offroad circuit (within the oval) with Asphalt. Actually I drove it in with i mini wheelloader. Anyway applied instantly as a member, and within 2 year we had some 70 new members. It was a heavy investment for the Club, but also give them a huge blast forwards.

btw when the RS4 rally came out, we organized rally cup's in the winter, cann't describe how much fun we had!

oh yeah, an overview of the track:
http://www.hfccracing.nl/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=24&Itemid=39