Full metal Kraz 255 -Work Truck Buildoff-

Bishops RC

Supporting Member
Such an awesome build!

Very nice truck!

Thanks!

This gets more amazing every time I look at it. Great work.

Thank you so much!

looks nice.

Thanks!

Okey... Something to update. Now i'm feeling strong to finnish this build::2thumbs

Log carriage or bed for log trucking. I made couple of c-channel frames to lift log carriage higher, that rear tires don't rub.
Also after several test runs, decided to go bigger battery, and the rear frame rails are good place to hide battery.
Simple hinge on back to help battery change.

IMG_3919.jpg

Long nails and some silver soldering.

IMG_3923.jpg

Never throw anything away :laugh: Drawer inner rails

IMG_3944.jpg

Then test fit with logs. Truck with full load is swinging realisticly... Center of weight is so high :laugh: That i cant wait to hit on log trucking on bad roads.

IMG_3958.jpg

Also founded new tires for Kraz. Wheels are bit too big for scale, but new tires are bullseye :cool:
Some how i have missed these Cross RC tires... These are perfect for Kraz.

Bishops RC

Supporting Member
Nice progress!:lol:

Thanks!

Final push on this build.

Box for bigger battery on rear.

IMG_4172.jpg

Next was little lift on rear

REAR LIFT.jpg

Foggy windows

ikkunat.jpg

Then there was some finishing job here and there and some weathering. Now i'm gonna say this build is FINISHED! ::2thumbs

IMG_4235.jpg

IMG_4240.jpg

IMG_4247.jpg

IMG_4249.jpg

IMG_4238.jpg

IMG_4237.jpg

IMG_4261.jpg

IMG_4255.jpg

On my Instagram: bishops_rc_crusade is small videos to see how wires secures the logs.

If some thing i would do diffenrent now, mayby little bit less of rust.. :hmmm: And there is always room for more little details. Also might update log crane later, it needs to desing different crane legs. Also i have plans to make trailer for this and mayby different bed for other jobs.

Soon i will post some outdoor pics with logs. And soon as weather warms little bit i will make video of it.

Frederik

Supporting Member
Looks very good! Not sure how I miss this build, being all metal is awesome! Can't wait for a new video of it hauling some logs and see how it moves when loaded!

Bishops RC

Supporting Member
that is not enough wood for russian standarts! you must to load it to the top :-D

Okay boss! :lol:

Thats amazing ::2thumbs

How much does the truck weight?

Thank you Lem. My kitchen scale said EEEEEEE :laughing: I think It's near 10kg and when full load over 10 kilos.

Looks very good! Not sure how I miss this build, being all metal is awesome! Can't wait for a new video of it hauling some logs and see how it moves when loaded!

Thanks Frederik! I'm hyped to film new video of it. Hopefully soon i get change to make video. A Bit too cold weather now.

Bishops RC

Supporting Member
Fantastic, great work! You have inspired me. Thanks!

Thanks Edward RC! Love to hear that someone gets inspired of my builds.

Finally i was able to go out on icy snow with Kraz and perfect winter weather for make videos.

Kraz TN.jpg

And finally these two trucks fit on same frame :cool:

Ural rescue TN.jpg