here is my blizzard

D

dubfreak

in the topic they say track vehicule well here's my blizzard with the fonctionning plow that i made for it the plow is stainless steel the lever is aluminium the shock is from a yokomo yz10 and the servo is a towerpro it is realy nice to see plow some snow in the winter enjoy

frank

stockavendre010.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0001-2.jpg

UNGLEWD

Supporting Member
Right on Frank.
How well does it plow snow?
It would definately beat using the shovel!
When I saw this the other day I was in the Hobby Shop and there was one on the shelf.
Do you have enough fun with yours that you'd suggest buying one?

Nice workmanship on the custom stuff.
Got any video?

D

dubfreak

for plowing it plows but not to much snow it will plow like 2 inch but to the scale it make like 2 feet so it's nice to see
yes it is realy fun to play with and in the snow it can go where there's a lot of it mine as more difficuty cuz it's a litle heavy with the plow and the stainless weight tha i had to put in the rear of the vihicule to keep it strait because of the plow in the front but it goes where i cant go by foot cuz there is to much snow but nine is for sale i have to much rc and i'm cleaning the work area

and no i do not have vid of it plowing snow but could make one to show how it work

frank

F

freakos

always loved your blizzard frank :beerchug: Now get a brushless combo and make crazy rooster tails :3gears:

D

dubfreak

hey james put a brushless in the blizzard would make is life shorter hahaha

frank