Its Almost That Time Of Year Again. Blizzard Time!

H

Heathen

I just ordered a Kyosho Blizzard and I am wondering what every one has. Post up pics of your Blizzard and tell us what you are running.

I am planing on running full Traxxas waterprof gear. Traxxas Vellon BL motor and esc, Traxxas WP servo and a Traxxas RX box.

Thanks, Heathen.

T

true-scalecrawler

dont feel too bad terry.....they are forcasting for a mild non-snow winter here in b.c.:biggthumpup:

C

Code454

the weather changes everyday, i wouldnt be to worried and thats also the nice things about out ths way we pretty much always get snow no matter wut:biggthumpup:

UNGLEWD

Supporting Member
dont feel too bad terry.....they are forcasting for a mild non-snow winter here in b.c.:biggthumpup:
Ya might want to check the Alminac...says different I think.
We can always go up top to the snow if need be....there's snow out in the wack if you need some.

I'm running a new Blizzard this season and so far have a waterproof XL5 Traxxas for it...we'll see if we need brushless as we go. I know Terry's wen't like a champ.

H

Heathen

I hope you get a new Blizzard before the snow falls 4mods.

generis

Maybe take up knitting.
blizzard on a 12t 550 size Traxxas motor with a 2 cell lipo in a plastic bag is a whole lot of fun. Major rooster tails there.. and considering the motor stays cooler, it lasts forever in a blizzard.

H

Heathen

I have had two shops tell me the the Blizzard is dead!

I am a sad panda, I really wanted to make some big snow roosters.

M

metalmickey0

Ordered in Jan and recieved the new version today.Ordered through local Hobby Store
Yayyy. Something us brits have got that you lot want. Usually the other way around.Sad thing is i like them too but dont think mrs would be too pleased if i ordered one. Got too many trucks as it is ` apparently`rofl