Just another Toyoda..

delux

deCOMPosed.
Thankyou sirs!

I'm hoping to get the rear converted to leafs tonight then get it out for another run later this week..

seychelles

Wow, i've lost the brain with your truck.....
You make me crazy with all this nice shots!
My preferite shortbed! Congs!

delux

deCOMPosed.
Wow, i've lost the brain with your truck.....
You make me crazy with all this nice shots!
My preferite shortbed! Congs!

I'm still looking for mine... No seriously. Has anyone seen a small walnut looking item? Might be mine....
I've got a little to do but it should be all leafed out tonight...

seychelles

Ok i Will wait until late night to see your leafs update..
Sorry delux wich camera do you use?
I've got a canon g9 but i'm searching for a serious budget reflex for pics and video...

delux

deCOMPosed.
Hey mate it's my Fiance's camera, it's a Canon EOS 50D, it doesn't have video but it takes nice pics. I have no idea how to use it I just point it at toy cars and shoot!

I got the newly leafed 'yoda out today, it's great driving a leafed rig! I used RC4WD reds though (because they were the first thing I found in the shed!) and even with another leaf added they are way too soft. I've got some Bruiser springs to try next....

generis

Maybe take up knitting.
OOOooo man, that's a whole bunch of awesome! Nice spot for driving too!

On Dana's SCX rear leafed truck, we used only one tamiya black leaf, and it seems right. Is the Bruiser leaf the same as the F350?

imthatguy

Putting it in "H"

On Dana's SCX rear leafed truck, we used only one tamiya black leaf, and it seems right. Is the Bruiser leaf the same as the F350?

Bruiser leafs are way longer IIRC.

delux

deCOMPosed.
Hmmm well I've ordered some highlift leafs too so they might be the go? I didn't know they were that much longer?

delux

deCOMPosed.

This one has lots of your products on board!

generis

Maybe take up knitting.
Thanks, man! It's the HILift leafs we used. They fit nice. The Tundra leafs are a bunch shorter than the Hilift ones, but I don't know how they compare to the Bruiser units.
Now if only I can figure out how to get all that nice weathering on my Yota, it's going to be a great year! Your rig here is such an inspiration!

seychelles

Ok,
The tamiya bruiser leafs are harder than the rc4wd bruiseraptor one with the same lenght.
Tamiya hilux and Ford leafs are the same and a bit hard..
You may use the soft (Black) rc4wd leaf with two or more sheets..
The reason for this because if you go too soft you need an antiwrap bar instead you Will close the leafs as a book;-)
Tundra's are shorter and the same strenght of hilux one..

Ps tamiya leafs seems to made with bettere iron then rc4wd's..
Ciao hope this Will help you

delux

deCOMPosed.
Thanks guys and thanks for the help!

I'm just waiting on some leaf sets to turn up and then I'll be able to have a fiddle and sort this back end out..

:cool:

delux

deCOMPosed.
I'm not quite sure what you mean but the whole rear section is one piece, the cab is separate and is held on with Velcro and magnets!

The rear springs are in and seem a lot better suited than the RC4WD reds...