::KJ's:: Rancid Kiwi - AE86 XXX

UNGLEWD

Supporting Member
Thanks Jay, I'm definately going with lights on the next one but I think I should keep practicing with this body for a while first.
The headlights on all my vehicles are the super bright white's. When I have them on the crawlers, 2 headlights and the light bar will light up the whole shop.

UNGLEWD

Supporting Member
Lucky me, doorbell rang yesterday morning and RC Car Action sent me a ROTM prize pack... Man it pays to enter things some days!
3xs_stp_38.jpg

Got all of the Graphite chassis together, new drive belt, 1 way front diff and now the new Novak brushless system. Should take a bit of getting used to, it'll be a different car for a while that's for sure.
3xs_stp_39.jpg

I removed the interior and huge rear spoiler, may be just in my head but that bit of extra weight seemed to make a difference in handeling last time out...just running the no frills version this time out. Tested in the kitchen/dining room till I was asked to leave...the 1 way definately changes the way you aproach tight corners...very cool.
3xs_stp_40.jpg
3xs_stp_41.jpg

Last edited:
J

JasonC

congrats Kev, thats an awsome prize, and well deserved for that body

C

colonelangus

nice AE86 my son is building a AE86 levin comp drifter 1.1 ..the real thing ..looks good kevin ..hope the robs looks that good ..:beerchug: