Looking for old style lights

ToyotaKing88

Hey guys I'm build one of those them there RC2WD Tiyoter 4Walkers and am looking to use some lights for the headlights that give the more of a yellowish light rather than the white or blueish color leds give off. I have used the grain of rice bulbs for trains before but wasnt sure if that is what everyone else is using also?

imthatguy

Putting it in "H"
Yep, grain of rice. 6v versions are available so you can wire direct to the receiver. The alternative is "warm white" LED's that give that appearance but work in a much more modern, and efficient way. My TrickRC might offer them.

ToyotaKing88

Yep, grain of rice. 6v versions are available so you can wire direct to the receiver. The alternative is "warm white" LED's that give that appearance but work in a much more modern, and efficient way. My TrickRC might offer them.

I will have to check out the warm white I have heard of them before but didnt think about them. I would like the have some decent light output from them to so that might work best.

Mr Beanos

Supporting Member
You can use a white led and paint it with yellow or orange tamiya turn signal paint! a thin layer...