Manitou FJ55

b2655359-f3c4-436e-b7dc-7ceb3d528dfd-dj92z5rvsaa7uku.jpg

I am very sorry but couldn't not do it.

ShopGTR

Cruisin'
Small update. Changed clothing on the guys. The business suits weren't fitting the plan. And I made a small shop to snap photos in.

Brakejob2.jpg

Brakejob1_1.jpg

Deric

This rig is a beaut. Great choice in colour and man the details! So many good ideas. Thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShopGTR

Cruisin'
Saw these and had to buy a set. They are meant to mimic the Volk TE37 wheel, of which I am a big fan and own a couple sets for my car.

Boom Racing Krait 1.9's from Asiatees.

Used a set of Rogue Element Components axle nuts. Forgot I had them. Might add some color to them. They are beautifully made.

They will find there way onto the next rig I'm building, but I had to try them on. The offset is Terrible on the rears. Proving I love the steelies and caps on this 55.

Thank you for the tires, Mr. Guy.

Krait1.jpg

Krait2.jpg

Krait3.jpg

Krait4.jpg

Krait5.jpg

Krait6.jpg

ShopGTR

Cruisin'
The jackstand is due to the stock foams not up to the task of this behemoth, so it was almost folding the tire. Didn't photo well.

And better to see the fancy jacket on Brick. Basic blue hoodie on Ant Man.

ShopGTR

Cruisin'
I put them on an old lexan Landcruiser I had and they even made it look fantastic. I'll snap a pic. I ordered another set of the wheels.

ShopGTR

Cruisin'
Bringing it back one last time. Finally got a chance to snap some pictures of the exceptionally well made MrCommaD 2F motor in place. Also his washer tanks, brake master, and clutch master, all holding real liquids (food coloring in water) Couple little pieces from RB Motion, RC4WD radiator cut up a tad, and few items from the parts bin. Tried to mimic the AC unit on the firewall...not great, but always something I can tinker with some more.

Love this truck. Manitou did a fantastic job, and with some great pieces from GCM underneath, the awesome parts from Dion, and a good bit of elbow grease, I'm pleased with the end result.

Done1.jpg

Done2.jpg

Done3.jpg

Done4.jpg

First.jpg

The little shop also got a roof, which was a great reason to add some better lighting. Built a desk for my daughter and had this chunk of melamine board left over. I have some other smaller lights planned, but these were well priced, remote control, and can get a little funky should the need arise.

35u79u.gif

35u7s4.gif

Thanks for following along. I really appreciate the kind words and great comments. Hopefully I get time to get the 62 rolling again soon.

Cory