Manitou FJ62

ShopGTR

Cruisin'
So excited to receive this body on Friday. I was so excited that I spilled half a bottle of Plastruct Bondene on my week old computer keyboard. So I now type this on my new wireless keyboard...HA!

So, it's a Cmax leaf chassis, RC4WD Yota 2 axles and scale driveshafts, Holmes Hobby TorqueMaster 40T brushed motor, gonna grab that new Tekin BXR ESC. Will have some fun MrCommaD stuff under the hood, and look as close to my 1:1 cruiser as I can muster. So lots of rust and abuse. Should be fun.

I'll update as I make progress. Thanks for watching.

Cory

GlueBoard.jpg

FJ62-1.jpg

FJ62-2.jpg

FJ62-3.jpg

FJ62-4.jpg

FJ62-5.jpg

TLC

Scaled, but not fishy.
I look forward to following along with this one. :biggthumpup:
I'm sure it'll turn out every bit a good as your sweet FJ55...... no pressure....... :lol:

pardonmyn00b

What the hell was that?!
I've done that before! ABS keys don't work so well after that do they?

Also, I feel like I need one of these bodies too even though I have barely started my FJ55.

ShopGTR

Cruisin'
Without question you need one.

I was going to throw the keyboard away but then stopped and realized there's at least a small laugh left in it as a prank keyboard.

imthatguy

Putting it in "H"
I know that I already did one of these from scratch. But uh, kinda think I need one (to sit in a box in pieces).

ShopGTR

Cruisin'
I do appreciate the kind words, fellas.

After messing with the detail pieces last night it only got me more excited to get this thing together.