Nigelpheron's Micro Landscapes

nigelpheron

Supporting Member
Nigel, this thread is amazing! Your work is outstanding.
Is that a tenor guitar I see in one of the photos?

Thank you kindly. Yes I guess, it's a Dean accoustic bass. I try to muck with now and then. Keeps the fingers loose. Did ya see the tree tutorial on page-2?

nigelpheron

Supporting Member
Re-did Some Areas

I changed up the scene a bit, after making the tree for the tree-tutorial.

I made the up-hill trail more sweeping, and covered the changed area with a chunk of carbon cloth (expensive yes, but I was out of glass), then re-greenery'd it.

53.JPG

54.JPG

56.JPG

57.JPG

I'm going to re-do the water area as well. Got a leak somewhere, and it's needs re-airbrushing, with a more durable paint.

Last edited by a moderator:

UNGLEWD

Supporting Member
A nice treat to see you on these again.
You're making me seriously consider going to a much smaller scale of RC.
Are you enjoying driving on them as much as the build itself?

nigelpheron

Supporting Member
A nice treat to see you on these again.
You're making me seriously consider going to a much smaller scale of RC.
Are you enjoying driving on them as much as the build itself?

Thanx. been trying to get some hobby-ing done this week, but eyes are really aging quick. Micro detailing is giving me a lot of head-aches...Glasses time!

That's what I've been up to the most; driving the wee rig. I got it dialed, and it's really working well. Can't get enough of driving it lately. So much so, that I really want to get started on a new piece of furniture, with a new scene on the bottom (winter one perhaps), and a scale workshop above, to finishe the 1.9 in.

We'll see.

Man you're good at that. Very nice. :biggthumpup:

Thank you sir. Just trying to keep up to you. :beerchug:

nigelpheron

Supporting Member
Haven't been building, but have been playing.

I've recently continued my life-long lessons in hovering. Now they are small enough to fly inside:

MY NANO copy.jpg