On-road pic of the day/week.

alan

I'm jealous of the off-road pic of the day thread so...

Guidelines:

1. On-road (rally too!).
2. One picture per post.
3. Aesthetically pleasing and scale believability is the goal.
4. Naturally, all SBG image guidelines must also be adhered to.

Forced perspective, Photoshopped, action, still, B+W, whatever... Let's see what you got!

alan

z1.jpg

More images from this event in the SBG thread here:http://scalebuildersguild.com/forum...lley-Earlybird-03-16-2013&p=180440#post180440

matt c

Thanks Al! See the Jeep? Sweet shot! That front lip sure isn't doing a great job of keeping the nose down, is it?

alan

Yah baby! Suckin' it up (tire compression too) with the front right waving 'hello'!:biggthumpup:

Did you have to edit/darken for this nice scale background effect, Matthew?

Glad you like, picture's straight out of the camera. Light was just right on that one.

Also straight out of the camera.

Last edited by a moderator:

matt c

Great shot. At first glance, it looks like a large field in the back ground, with a storm off in the distance. Then you realize it's a lawn and the siding on the house. Great lighing. Maybe the lines from the siding are actually power lines in the field? Right?

Look at it with one eye open and pan back and fourth along the bushes in the back. And look at the grass(field) and imagine the shadows are from clouds. I felt it.

It almost looks like a small rally car sitting next to a grass lawn just outside a house. I'd almost belive so.:cool: