Pat's Driveline stickers

J

jeep

I work for Pat's Driveline in Port Kells , on every drive shaft we sell we put a sticker on the midle . I've been thinking of asking a local Speed pro sign shop to make up a few small scale sticker sets . Would any one like a few ?

N

NVFOCUS

I would be in for a couple, so long as you don't get in trouble.:paranoid:

J

jeep

I'll see wat they will cost me I have a guy that ows me a few favors . My boss might chip in as well , quite a few customers have scale crawlers too . We give out our big stickers for free , I think it would only be fair to do the same for the smaller ones .

J

jeenyus

Id be in for Sure!! (actually I think you guys made a driveshaft for one of my yotas a few years ago…..)

rus-t

I'd love a set as well. I actually work right behind you guys at highland foundry, must walk past your shop everyday. would be sweet to get some local shops stickers on my rigs!

B

BORG

I work for Pat's Driveline in Port Kells , on every drive shaft we sell we put a sticker on the midle . I've been thinking of asking a local Speed pro sign shop to make up a few small scale sticker sets . Would any one like a few ?

Id rock your stickers!

T

true-scalecrawler

If the price is right!....LOL!

Yeah, For Sure I'll rock Pat's Driveline stickers!:rock: put me down for a set or 2:beerchug:

J

jeep

They are in the works , and once ready free to all who drop in to Pat's Driveline in Port Kells Surrey branch . I'll keep you posted , One of the SBG member has also e-mailed me about making them . If my supplier is unable to do the job I have a backup source .

TheOtherSide

Phil has always treated me well.... had quite a few driveshafts done for my Jeep and now my Suburban. I'd be into sets of all my trucks... would totally give a sweet scale look to them!!

FYI, you guys forgot to put one on my last driveshaft you build for my Suburban... shame! lol...

J

jeep

The 1:10 scale Pat's Driveline stickers are in , Free to all . I will have about 300 at my desk at Pat's Driveline . For some reason I'm unable to download a photo , I will take a few photos with my phone . If you wish to receve a texed photo just tex me at 778-242-4255