project Aeromax6x6

C

corycrawler

aeromax009.jpg

ive had this truck for a couple of years now, took it up the block and grabbed some gears. Its been sitting on the shelf since. my hilux axles were sitting on the shelf nearby, and they got talking :laugh: "I bet cory'd use us more if we teamed up" And here is the result of that convo. i basically used hl leafs in place of the semi's, both front and rear.theyre a little longer to space out the back axles. threw a hilift axle and leafs in front with some tlt shocks, rc4wd solid axles in the thru axle brings the width out to match the others. I have reduced mashers and moabs for the truck and want to run the mashers on the rear and the moabs as my steering tire, but need a couple more rims to match what i have. future plans include a flatdeck, bush bars and lots of lighting, but ill get it going and see how it does. ive got a wk tranny and a towerpoo servo im going to use to get it rolling for a test run. heres some pix.thanx for lookin
6x6001.jpg

6x6002.jpg

6x6003.jpg

6x6004.jpg

6x6005.jpg

6x6006.jpg

6x6007.jpg

6x6008.jpg

6x6009.jpg

6x6010.jpg

HeyOK

HeyOK Performance
Is that ever nice! Makes me think it should be pulling a load of logs down a FSR.

C

canadianlimitededition

going to be a real battle between you and unglwed? see whos is going to better

C

corycrawler

i got the 3spd mated to t-case( wk tranny), shift and steering servos mounted and driveshafts finished, its coming along........slowly :laugh:
crawl021.jpg

crawl024.jpg

crawl025.jpg

crawl026.jpg

crawl027.jpg

crawl028.jpg