Real FORD emblem in 1/10

LRTd5

Supporting Member
When I built my F350 some years ago, I didn't liked the Tamiya sticker that came with the kit ....

sarching for something better, more detailed , I went to a lokal FORD dealer and asked for a "pin" --- think, it's the right term ....Well -- the guys looked a bit "strange", when I told for what I am searchin for, and for what I want to use it .... but ... yes... there was "someting" in one of the "gear-catalogues", that was pretty close perfect in 1/10....

ok --- I had to buy 5 pieces from the 10 pieces package, they ordered extra for me ... but since the pins weren't that expansive....

FordF350_1_zpsbc403f69.jpg

FordF350_2_zpsf1ca4801.jpg

IMG_3432Medium_zps1d9d4426.jpg

...dont't know, it if it's new or allready wellknown ....

Regards

matt c

Great idea. I have a few Cadillac, Nissan, Toyota emblems from old broken key fobs. They're about the same size. My brother works at a car dealership, so he comes across them from time to time.

keyfob_zpsb4c78b44.jpg

LRTd5

Supporting Member
Great idea. I have a few Cadillac, Nissan, Toyota emblems from old broken key fobs. They're about the same size. My brother works at a car dealership, so he comes across them from time to time.

keyfob_zpsb4c78b44.jpg

Good to see this NISSAN LOGO .... that looks in the perfect size for a 1/9 - 1/10 Scale Nissan GR Body I have ....
Have to search, if this also exists in Germany.