Reiks Trucking Inc.

generis

Maybe take up knitting.
The stripes work very well. I see you changed out the black angle stacks for the chrome straights. It really looks great. The underside paint work is perfect, and the whole look is very scale and great looking! COngrats on a nice rig!

T

Tamiya Cowboy

Now that it's on there, I see the need for the third stripe.:bowdown:

Thanks Alan it really set it off..

The stripes work very well. I see you changed out the black angle stacks for the chrome straights. It really looks great. The underside paint work is perfect, and the whole look is very scale and great looking! COngrats on a nice rig!

Yeah I went from the black as the real truck I was copying off of had chrome anyways so i needed to stick to the right ones.. I do have some Chrome turn outs coming out soon like the black ones but in chrome..:biggthumpup:

G

Goose19

cool looking rig!

what did chroming the pipes cost?

Well time for another one of them worthless long and low working show rigs everybody loves to see :biggthumpup:.

i love that line, whenever i see those stretched out ones i wonder when someone will build a 1/14 scale new jersey! lol

T

Tamiya Cowboy

cool looking rig!

what did chroming the pipes cost?

i love that line, whenever i see those stretched out ones i wonder when someone will build a 1/14 scale new jersey! lol

Goose the stacks are $65 a set and I know what you mean about the long trucks but there is a truck call project 350 from the NJ area and run them roads everyday.. Look it up on You Tube..:biggthumpup:

G

Goose19

Goose the stacks are $65 a set and I know what you mean about the long trucks but there is a truck call project 350 from the NJ area and run them roads everyday.. Look it up on You Tube..:biggthumpup:

yeah ive seen them on the tube and occasionally when i was in NJ.

but i never saw them off the interstate to the little hole in the wall lumber yards i had to go into!

my 244" pete was enough "fun" getting in and out of there!

B

bigchad808

wow i really like your tractor especially the black and red color scheme