Road grader

O

oztruck

This is more fun than it looks. The difference in the way the trucks run on the new part compared to the old is like sweet and sour.
Instead of having the trucks run around and around aimlessly they will now have a role to play and not only now but also into the future
The grader is still not done, lots more to do to get it to where I want it.
Runs tooooo fast and the controls are not smooth enough yet but at least it is a step in the right direction. What a great way to spend Christmas eave

hope you enjoy the long video as much as I did doing it.

Cheers Chrisrudy

Last edited by a moderator:

Ikaros

Chris, that grader is awesome!. Unbelievable how well it did even on the standard tires. I've attempted to motorize one myself, but the first outcome didn't convince me. Do you have any pictures available of the motorisation?

by the way, your whole village is brilliant, and so are your vessels and tanks!

Headquake

...at the H.O.P.
Thats awesome man. Thanks for sharing the vid.
You've got a cool set up there for sure.

Are those burnt out looking buildings used for tank battles?
:beerchug:

street.terror

If i ever end up with some land everyone will think I have died... ill be to busy building roads and driving trucks on them to hang out with anyone hahaha

so awesome!

O

oztruck

Chris, that grader is awesome!. Unbelievable how well it did even on the standard tires. I've attempted to motorize one myself, but the first outcome didn't convince me. Do you have any pictures available of the motorisation?

by the way, your whole village is brilliant, and so are your vessels and tanks!

Thank for the encouragement. Sorry but no build photos yet. I used 2 X 2 motor Tamiya hobby gear boxes for the power.

Chris

O

oztruck

Thats awesome man. Thanks for sharing the vid.
You've got a cool set up there for sure.

Are those burnt out looking buildings used for tank battles?

Yep that was used for tank battles but the war is over and it is time to rebuild LOL

O

oztruck

I'm not exactly sure how that's possible. I just watched every second of your video without blinking. I want this in my life!

Thanks. You made me LOL for real when I read your post.

Chaseracer

Supporting Member
Good video .. Great looking place lots of fun . Really like your Mack with dump trailer .. I have been looking for one of those Mack cabs for a long time now . Can't wait to see more of the grader once more mods are done ... Keep the videos coming I can't get enough of rc construction videos.. Even though I run the real stuff everyday :beerchug:

Headquake

...at the H.O.P.
Really awesome seeing how you get the servos working the different parts.
That center grader is especially neat with the worm gear set up.
Thanks again for sharing, i'd like to build one of these one day.

L

LesPaul4x4

wow very strong all function parts :beerchug:
i subscribe to you channel! :lol:

O

oztruck

It makes posting worth while when it helps others to reach there potential or fulfil there desires. Or just to entertain them.

Chris