Rti Ramp..

H

HEAVY METAL

stratin my rti ramp today.. i'll post pics as i go...

any tips or sugesstions?

H

HEAVY METAL

flat i was thinkin gloss black..

its comin along nicley.. bout half done..

this ramp will be at my "event" this sunday.. and i will buy a case of beer too any R/C that can make it too the top...

H

HEAVY METAL

well its not scale for my truck.. i wanted too build a ramp that evryone could use.. soooo.. its 30" long and 15" high....id be very very impressed if any r/c made it too the top... first one gets a case of beer...

R

RedBull

Beer is good. This truck will smash your rti ramp, wish i was over there in Van. Just joking, I love it over hear on the island. I'll pm you with my shipping address for the beer. bounce

Thanks Mike.
locksideyearend5.jpg

locksideyearend4.jpg

locksideyearend3.jpg

locksideyearend2.jpg

locksideyearend1.jpg

H

HEAVY METAL

that thing is crazy.... but the RTI ramp will become apart of my home course...u'll have too come over here try it and IF you make it too the top take my beer...

H

HEAVY METAL

just puttin on final coats of paint.. i went in the middle... satin black. im really happy with the way it turned out.. i'll post pics up tonite when i get home..

H

HEAVY METAL

k guys here she is...

Picture006-16.jpg

Picture007-15.jpg

Picture008-13.jpg

Picture009-11.jpg

Picture010-12.jpg

finally got around too mounting my cage. i welded studs on to it and drilled and bolted it too my piece of abs. worked great.

Picture011-14.jpg

Picture012-8.jpg

Picture013-7.jpg

Picture014-7.jpg

Picture015-9.jpg

Picture016-8.jpg

Picture017-7.jpg

Picture018-7.jpg

Picture019-10.jpg

Picture020-6.jpg

Picture021-6.jpg

Picture022-6.jpg

Picture023-6.jpg

Picture024-4.jpg

what ya think?

D

DURANGO

what you guys talkin about ???there WAS no pics there...thats all

R

RedBull

That ramp is great for the big trucks...now you could make a ramp for the smaller trucks.
DSC02313.jpg

DSC02308.jpg

DSC02312.jpg

DSC02310.jpg

Jeff's rig.
DSC02487.jpg

And my Green Meenie truck on a real rti...lol Sure drew a crowd when it hit the ramp. Dont remember the score it had but it did beat out all of the real trucks. :cool:
rti.jpg

H

HEAVY METAL

making a scale one too tow behind...it will have the 20 and 30 degree adjustable ramp....

this one is just for my home course.. add an obstacle too it...