Saleen - driveway Pounder

UNGLEWD

Supporting Member
This all started with a botched tire instalation... Guys make sure when installing HPI T-Drift tires to use boiling water, The sledge hammer and a board just don't make for nice results! A bit of cleanup, dyed a set of my old wheels and reused the tires.
saleen_stp_1.jpg

A few reasons for another body...
Always wanted to paint one, always wanted to own one, even if these quick body projects don't turn out I need parked cars for the driveway (you'll see). Supposed to be nice on Saturday and thought I could get some much needed practicing in, something new to look at is modivation.
saleen_stp_2.jpg

A few weeks back Curly handed me a bag of what would make amazing exaust tips, especialy after you discolor them with the torch...nice idea buddy!
saleen_stp_3.jpg

Ever since playing the early versions of Gran Tourismo one of my favorite rides was a red Saleen Mustang.
saleen_stp_4.jpg

saleen_stp_5.jpg

As far as I made it last night, a few more details and we'll call it done. I've definatly realized that I'm not a 200mm body guy, they're just stretched a little to far out of proportion...project parked car on the way. I'll post up some outside pics tomorrow.
saleen_stp_6.jpg

Last edited:
C

Code454

looks awsome, cool idea with the exaust, clean looking car:biggthumpup: