After a long time i am coming to an end. A few ups and downs and mess ups from my side including melting the 1st body in the sun and the little queen is rolling
I messed up the chrome, didnt wait long enough to let it completely dry. I messed up the 1st window set when the iv glue was already hardened in the tube and i switched to super glue instead of doing it another day....of course i also didnt have acetone to clean up the mess.... impatiencent bugger me...
I learned a lot of things during the months, got a 3d printer for some months now and i have now a clue how to do more cars which are easier to assemble and dont suffer too thin walls.
Considering you started this as your first adventure in 3 D printing including creating the design and then enduring the process to get it to print right, and then figure out painting issues and such, I think it came out great. I don't think I will venture into 3 D printing, but it's exciting to see what can be done.