Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 US-Version

Magnum

Hi all,
my name is Jens and i?m from Germany. I?m glade to be in this forum, thanks.
I will show you my lastest build. I?m a real fan of the Toyota LC80 and most i like the petrol versions.
here are some pics of my interpretation with the US-Version in 1.9 as hardbody.

The Chassis is build by myselfe. he is laser cuted and powdercoted. Material is 8mm steel to have it havy as possible.

More technical infos:

Axles: RC4WD Yota I frot with XVD?s
Gearbox: RC4WD
Transfercase: RC4WD 1:1
Motor: HobbyHolms 27T with 20t
ESC: Tekin FX-R
Driveshaft: RC4WD Superscale
Servo: Sav?x Digital 20kg

The interieur baseplate is build out nearly 100 pices! and is under custruction. Also the badges are still missing.

So and here are now the pics:

Hope u like him.
Cheers
Jens

Headquake

...at the H.O.P.
Really nice, thats coming along really great so far. Nice stance.
This is the first one of these bodies i've seen used that hasn't been cut to pieces.
::2thumbs

imthatguy

Putting it in "H"
Really nice, thats coming along really great so far. Nice stance.
This is the first one of these bodies i've seen used that hasn't been cut to pieces.
::2thumbs

That's because most of us are crazy!

Welcome to the SBG Jens, that's a fine looking build. Your interior shell is very nicely put together, and your paint work is stellar! How did you get it so smooth?!

I look forward to seeing more from you. ::2thumbs

Magnum

Hi all,
thank you so much for your welcome and that you like him.

Next is to put in the led?s that he gets the original us-style lights all around.
then i paint the underneth of the intereur and start to create the inside of him.
I saw in a verry cool build of the Ascender so cool frontseats maybe from an canadian??
but i can?t find them to get them::bigdrool!!!!!!!!!!!!
For the outside comes rearmudflaps and the badges, thats all i gues.
The body is painted by an carpainter in original Toyota light gold 4K1 1989 up to 1994.
All details are paintet by my self, for the bumpers i used tamiya gunmetall with clearcot.
The sidemirrors are realy moveable so i had to paint them also self, to smal parts for a painter....

At the chassis i lost a bit of travelway when i build in the dinky cantilevers, but it looks so stock, i had to put it in.

On the body i mod the reargate, the stepbords, the wipers for an LHD and sand him so smoth i can.
Also i double the doorhandels for better look after paint.

Cheers
Jens

generis

Maybe take up knitting.
I have canadian seats! These are from Jerry at JC Custom works

IMAG2536.jpg

Magnum

Hi,
yes thats the once i mean, but on his side i couldn?t find them to buy.
Your build and the other one of your frind too are so cooooool!!

Here som outdoor pics.

More to come...........
Cheers
Jens

pardonmyn00b

What the hell was that?!
Beautiful model! Great work! Really makes me want to build a full bodied version in addition to my molested one.

VSCustoms

First off nice build. Very clean indeed.

Second, all you have to do is message the Vender for the seats and he will get back to you. He does not have a site where you can buy with a click. Everything is custom ordered. Hope that helps. Cheers.

Hi,
yes thats the once i mean, but on his side i couldn?t find them to buy.
Your build and the other one of your frind too are so cooooool!!

Here som outdoor pics.

More to come...........
Cheers
Jens

Honger

Supporting Member
I've been hoping to see someone do a bone-stock 80 with the hardshell body... that's my plan as well but I move at a snail's pace. =)

This looks amazing! The paint job is perfect; the details are spot on; its executed perfectly. Thanks for sharing and please show us more.

Magnum

:laughing:

NO WAY, i thing i will kill mine as well with my "xs" body :hmmm:

Next i install the heated rear windowstripes, in carlifornien not so necessery but he is on europ tour so its better to have one!!

Cheers
Jens

Magnum

First off nice build. Very clean indeed.

Second, all you have to do is message the Vender for the seats and he will get back to you. He does not have a site where you can buy with a click. Everything is custom ordered. Hope that helps. Cheers.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks!!!

The problem is, when i will contact him, i have to be a member of the forum just to get the seats-hm will look what i will do.
But thay are so cool..................

Cheers
Jens