TRDPRO 5th Gen 4Runner Inferno Build

ToyRCota88

Take me 2 ur Tiny Trucks.
Looks Spot On! :popcorn: Enjoying watching this build come together! Trying to imagine the inferno paint job and all the other scale details gunna be killer!

bonards29

V.I.P. Member
Looks Spot On! :popcorn: Enjoying watching this build come together! Trying to imagine the inferno paint job and all the other scale details gunna be killer!
Thanks! Me too can’t wait to finish this but for sure it will take awhile.

Front ifs all done. Still have to figure out my steering

Full droop

Wjacksonp

Hey I was wondering how to get the blueprint. I really want to get one of these printed. Where did you get the digital drawing.

ToyRCota88

Hey I was wondering how to get the blueprint. I really want to get one of these printed. Where did you get the digital drawing.

Im pretty sure these come from a guy on face book called Manitou Lou... Not certain... im sure Bonards can fill you in... But I dont think the blueprint is out there for just any one...

bonards29

V.I.P. Member
Thanks. Yes the body is from mfab4x4 3d print design on facebook.

A little update. The body is now sitting on its chassis.

Flex shot! Still needs a lot of trimming. These tires are the perfect scale.

Got a little crazy designing my steering for this build. I just loved making my own design and getting great results. I know that i will not get a good steering ratio but as long as wheel turns im happy with it lol

joe122

Wow....I used the entire front suspension from a RS4 once, but this is far superior! Those Kyosho upper arms with mini ball joints are the bomb! Geometry looks great, true IFS appearance is spot on! Thanks for sharing!

bonards29

V.I.P. Member
wow looks really good! That IFS set up has some nice flex!
Thanks. Yup very happy with it i guess i need some limiting straps lol.

Wow....I used the entire front suspension from a RS4 once, but this is far superior! Those Kyosho upper arms with mini ball joints are the bomb! Geometry looks great, true IFS appearance is spot on! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks a lot i like experimenting things and it works haha.

Steering looks great.

Wes
Thanks.

This build is not forgotten :yawn:
Upper, lower link mounts and panhard bar mounts done.

Brazed some lower link mounts on my chassis. I also widen the rear part of the chassis.

ToyRCota88

That rear Link Set up is killer! Nice work... Dunno about the 4 runner but that looks exactly how my FJ rear links are set up are they the same on the 4runner? Also wish I could just buy an RTR version of this when your done! Cause I do not yet have the skillz to make this this awsome!

bonards29

V.I.P. Member
That rear Link Set up is killer! Nice work... Dunno about the 4 runner but that looks exactly how my FJ rear links are set up are they the same on the 4runner? Also wish I could just buy an RTR version of this when your done! Cause I do not yet have the skillz to make this this awsome!
Its all the same just a little longer on the t4r. Thanks
Your going all out, love the suspension detail.
I have to lol i already invested a lot on the body so might as well build it to scale.

Rear suspension all done

Rear shock mounts

Flex shot?

Finally i figured out my drivetrain. This set up will have the front overdrive. The hpi gearing is a little bit lower than the yota axle.

ZuMA

I've noticed this build through the trickle of Instagram, stoked to see there's a build thread on it! This build is looking great!

Liking the front IFS & transfer case, I'm looking for a set-up quite similar
really liking the rear shock mounts & coil-over
and of course the body is spot on! Patiently waiting to see how the headlights are gonna make it pop ::2thumbs

bonards29

V.I.P. Member
nice and great engineering
Thanks

I've noticed this build through the trickle of Instagram, stoked to see there's a build thread on it! This build is looking great!

Liking the front IFS & transfer case, I'm looking for a set-up quite similar
really liking the rear shock mounts & coil-over
and of course the body is spot on! Patiently waiting to see how the headlights are gonna make it pop ::2thumbs

Thanks a lot! I take my time on this one you will really have to wait patiently lol.

Figured out my steering servo location. But another problem is i have no more space for the transmission and motor will figure that one later on.

I also installed my front bumper to the chassis.

pera2008

a ton of work to do on that, but i?m happy to see that you make progress. i?m Sad, because still long way to see video of that truck in terrain to see that suspension working. good luck