Ultimate Scale Build FJ Cruiser

bonards29

V.I.P. Member
It's great to see people building tiny trucks inspired by the real thing!

Ethan

Thanks. It's been planned and took me 5 years lol

This is spot on for your 1:1 great work.

Thanks.

I don't know much about FJ Cruisers but I think this looks like an FJ Cruiser.

HAHA I want to drive it with Albert

I just wet myself......that engine bay is fantastic!

Wow, this truck is truly amazing! Nice work all around, love the engine bay detail, simply outstanding!!!

Engine bay looks epic as. Top job this is coming along to be a awesome build from start to finish.

Thanks. I'll be adding more details on the engine bay soon.

I just realized that I have a new problem. taking out the body also needs to take out the engine and a lot of stuff. Battery placement will be at the rear part of the truck and I don't want to deal with that stuff just to put the battery in there.

Then i realized that 1:1 fj rear window opens up! ::2thumbs

Hellboy2283

Thanks.

I just realized that I have a new problem. taking out the body also needs to take out the engine and a lot of stuff. Battery placement will be at the rear part of the truck and I don't want to deal with that stuff just to put the battery in there.

Sweet!!!!! Very nicely done sir!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks.

Sweet!!!!! Very nicely done sir!

bonards29

V.I.P. Member
Thanks!

More updates
Rear mirror gas shocks installed

Wipers and windshield installed

Have to do it take a pic with my 1:1

Still waiting for my black hood decal and will be printing stickers to match my 1:1
Wire all the lights and make a video for her first run. ::2thumbs

BJ40films

No bloody way, it's just a copy... Haha, love all those stickers. Can you see anything in your rear view mirror, or is the 'NL' sticker in the way? I've only seen NL stickers here in The Netherlands btw.. Or does it mean something different?

Cheers,
Gijs

pardonmyn00b

What the hell was that?!
No bloody way, it's just a copy... Haha, love all those stickers. Can you see anything in your rear view mirror, or is the 'NL' sticker in the way? I've only seen NL stickers here in The Netherlands btw.. Or does it mean something different?

Cheers,
Gijs

You can't see anything out the rear windows or mirrors in an FJ Cruiser. They are one big blind spot on wheels. It's hard enough to see going forward!

NL sticker for your initials, Neil?