Ultimate Scale Build FJ Cruiser

bonards29

V.I.P. Member
No bloody way, it's just a copy... Haha, love all those stickers. Can you see anything in your rear view mirror, or is the 'NL' sticker in the way? I've only seen NL stickers here in The Netherlands btw.. Or does it mean something different?

Cheers,
Gijs

Haha thanks! NL is for netherlands but its also my dad, my brother and my initial. My dad started it putting nl stickers on all his cars.

You can't see anything out the rear windows or mirrors in an FJ Cruiser. They are one big blind spot on wheels. It's hard enough to see going forward!

NL sticker for your initials, Neil?

Yup fj is one big blind spot haha

bonards29

V.I.P. Member
Well deserved!

A truly epic build man! Well deserved of being in the finest! ::2thumbs

Congrats and a well deserved place for such a nice and well executed build.

Thanks everyone. Its an honor to be in the finest!!!!

Had some carnage on my first run. I was just enjoying driving the truck then my servo horn snap. I knew it already because i have the alu horn and planning to swap it but just got to lazy. I will be posting more action shots soon.

New servo horn and stronger adaptor.

I also installed dummy brake rotors from ebay

Trd decals on the supercharger

Truck getting repaired at bonardsgarage. Stay tuned for more action shots.

ScaleAle90

Truly incredible build!
Its hard to tell that its a mini truck in those pictures! The look identical to the real deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ethan Boening

Wow! Incredible work! The one more thing is that the real front d rings have a small red tab on the inside. Will you be adding this to the miniature version.

Ethan

bonards29

V.I.P. Member
Truly incredible build!
Its hard to tell that its a mini truck in those pictures! The look identical to the real deal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!!! It also drives like the real deal haha
Wow! Incredible work! The one more thing is that the real front d rings have a small red tab on the inside. Will you be adding this to the miniature version.

Ethan

Good eye Ethan here you go! Plus I added lower control arm skid plates from 22 gauge steel.

bonards29

V.I.P. Member
I just noticed by the pictures that my front skid looks so different with 1:1. plan is to paint the top part with black then i end up making another one lol

Front bash plate gen2

the bends are more detailed and move the grills.

Ryno620

Supporting Member
The truck is looking right at home out on trails. Awesome job with all the details, very nice pictures too