Wannabe VS4-10

RCO

@neruda: is that LC70 Body the TRX version with 323mm Wheelbase, or is it the version with 313mm?
Thanks and nice build btw!

neruda

Supporting Member
I have ar44 phat versions. I have used these roughly 1 year and they have worked nicely. And they are heavy!!!

I have also tried Brx90 rear/pass though in my 6x6 and it worked also without bigger problems.

neruda

Supporting Member
Small changes... I installed Vanquish trailing arms and started to make cage. Now I need to buy more silver...

qY6Jwta.jpg

neruda

Supporting Member
Cage is ready. Now I just need to decide whether to paint it or not. Somehow I like this unpainted look.

u88ddsN.jpg

Harold996tt

Supporting Member
Leave it unpainted. Love the way this build has progressed. Also great to hear that the BOOM racing axles have held out. I didn't shim a set I had and they destroyed themselves very quickly. Realised that they need shimming to work well.

neruda

Supporting Member
Thanks. Yes, they need to be shimmed but same thing was with Scx10.2 axles and Vanquish Rock Jocks.

I decided to paint cage with copper look paint.

1j2kzYW.jpg

Gzo80gz.jpg

Cuu34EB.jpg

gwWif7n.jpg

Deric

That's a great looking chevy. That Cchand stuff is pricy, but it is always worth it. Great looking stuff.

Deric

neruda

Supporting Member
I got inspiration from wesmade's / imthatguy's Ls Post project so now I have cutted Vs4-10 chassis and ruined Tamiya Yj body.

New servo mount from Gcm Scx10 servo mount.

T99nSn2.jpg

0EMSrLS.jpg

And these two are ready for a test ride!!

ONnxeCG.jpg